I implemented some modifications in the new version. The camera angle (wide angle lens) is now 35° (instead of 25°) to allow for higher pitch props. The 3D printed frame is thicker. And the power conncetor is now integrated in the frame. Additionally, I added a small button for the TBS unify pro to change channels comfortably.
There are many competitions this year that I am planning to attend, therefore I will most likely make another derbe evo frame as backup.
- Flying Fischkopp vs. Kloppokopter vs. FPV Nutz (16. April 2016)
- FPV Drone Master (30. April 2016)
- FPV Race Friedewalde (07. May 2016)
- Copter Clash Hannover (28. May 2016)
- Bexbach German Master (27. August 2016)
|RGB LEDs are mandatory on some events...|
|Increased camera angle. The ultra-large capacitors |
might keep my ESCs and motors from dying all the time
(I lost 4 motors due to ESC malfunction already). I also added a
pull-down resistor (10k) to the signal wire of each ESC.
|Pushbutton for channel selection & integrated power plug.|
|'Last christmas, I gave you my....'|