William Thielicke in the TV-Show "Die Große Show der Naturwunder"

A few weeks ago, I was invited as a guest to the "Große Show der Naturwunder" with Frank Elstner and Ranga Yogeshwar (guests in the show are Guido Cantz, Stefanie Stappenbeck, Marie Bäumer and Horst Lichter. Produced by FirstEntertainment GmbH).

I am giving a short demo flight with the GEMiNi and video goggles. Ranga Yogeshwar also does a short interview with me. The show will be broadcasted on the 31. Juli 2014 at 20.15h in the ARD.
It took around 4 days to produce this show, so my partner, my twin (gemini) girls an me spent a very nice week in a lovely hotel in south Germany. I really enjoyed the time over there, it is so interesting to get insights in such kind of TV productions!

Here's a description of the "multirotor part" in the show. 

I can not show pictures of the show itself or give further details, but here's an image with the host Ranga Yogeshwar (as I expected, I was impressed that he is such a clever and friendly person)  at the after-show party, and  another one of my "personal wardrobe" (this is the proof that I was there ;-D).
Ranga Yogeshwar and William Thielicke

My wardrobe ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 15 inch long-range setup for 2020 (with CAD files)

Part 1/3: Side Force Generators (SFGs) in FPV Racing

Finished I²C to PWM converter and TriGUIDE mini

Part 2/3: Side force generators - Forces and turning

Aerodynamics in racing multirotors!